This week the K-8 collaborative presentation about the best things at St. Martin’s was finished. Each student drew a self-portrait and wrote or dictated, in the case of Kindergarten, what they think makes St. Martin’s the best school.
Check it out and let us know what YOU think. Does your child (or grandchild) attend St. Martin’s? Did you attend St. Martin’s? What do you think is best about St. Martin’s?
You can use the arrow keys to navigate through the slides or click the play button and the slides will automatically advance every 30 seconds.
In addition to finishing up this project, this week also included:
- Kindergarten: Finishing up dots for Dot Day and starting Adventures in Keyboarding
- 1st Grade: Finishing up dots for Dot Day and starting Rainbow Alphabets
- 2nd Grade: Creating dots that show how they will make their mark on the world for Dot Day
- 3rd Grade: Keyboarding with Keyboard Climber games
- 4th Grade: Creating a spreadsheet and taking Keyboarding Speed Tests
- 5th Grade: Creating a spreadsheet and taking Keyboarding Speed Tests
- 6th Grade: Keyboarding Speed Tests and learning how to format Science Labs in Microsoft Word
- 7th Grade: Keyboarding Speed Tests and reviewing how to format Science Labs in Microsoft Word
- 8th Grade: Keyboarding Speed Tests and first posts on their Google Sites